PHOTOGRAPHY STYLE GUIDE
Thank you for your interest in joining the Finding Paola team as our style photographer! This guide details the types of photographs and imagery that Paola is looking to create for all upcoming Finding Paola style posts. Additionally, we want to leave room for you to add your own personal style to the photos. As the team continues to work together and come up with great creative concepts, we can expand on the initial concepts listed.
Please feel free to email any questions to Paola's assistant, Isabelle, at Isabelle@FanmDjanm.com
We're excited to start creating with you!
WHAT 'FINDING PAOLA' IS LOOKING FOR:
4 Types of Photos:
1) Small details / Close-up
Small Details / Close-up
- Jewelry, accessories, clothing, and/or product details are clearly visible and identifiable
- The more colorful, the better
- Photo should look as though subject is in-motion/on the move
- To be taken in interesting location/setting (i.e., middle of NYC with taxi cabs in background, etc.)
- Portraits should have natural lighting and look clean and in-focus
- Solid, colorful backgrounds are best
- Photos should have great background environments
- Colorful, unique backgrounds are best